Culture Tour 2019

Hello everyone back with me Nicolas!!
I wanted to tell you my experience go to Bali. Bali is a island on Indonesia.
My school especially Sie 3 OSIS LXVI held an event that called 'Tur Budaya' This event is all the students 32020 take a week holiday in Bali. First day, I go to airport with my dad early morning. I go to starbucks on opposite of the airport to meet my all friends and we gather in airport to wait the ticket from the tour guide and wait the time flight. When the time flight is coming i go to the weigher stand to weigh my suitcase and after that I go to the plane. It was my first experience to go out with plane.
Land on bali around 12:00pm we went to first destination tanah lot. In tanah lot I take a lot of landscape picture and this is one of the many


After this, we went to Jimbaran to have dinner buttttttt IT IS RAINNN no im so sad:( and we go to quest hotel, check in and Im order go food with my friend coz we are so hungry.

Second day we went to Pandawa beach, Tanjung Benoa, GWK Cultural Park, and Devdan. These places is so cool especially devdan show it is the best theathre show i ever seen. The story was tell us about variety culture in Indonesia.

cool water landscape.

Third day we went to Penglipuran village, Kintamani, and Tirta Empul. I dont want to tell this day cause this is the worst day in bali. After we arrive panglipuran village it is rain a g a i n.

r a i n   in   p e n g l i p u r a n

Fourth day we went to Kuta beach, Krisna, and Bedugul. Sadly this is our last day in Bali we have to go home and see suramadu bridge before we go to harbor. Alhamdulillah we are safe back home to lovely place Bandung my home.

last picture
nice portrait of bedugul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hopes and Dream

Letter of Recommendation

Unforgettable Moment