Conversation About Holiday Plan

Adi, Budi, and Sam are talking about next school holiday in their school.

Adi     :"Hey Sam what will you do next holiday?"
Budi   :"I think Sam will go to the Bali because his Grandma is live there."
Sam    :"Nope, I will go to Pangandaran Beach next holiday?"
Budi   :"Where the place is?"
Adi     :"You dont know that place? Hahaha."
Budi   :"Im asking because I dont know. Dont laugh at me"
Sam    :"Pangandaran is in Ciamis."
Adi     :"Yea, thats right."
Budi   :"Is it a great place for holiday?"
Sam    :"Of course that place is the favorite place for people in holday!"
Budi   :"Hear that... I want to go there too"
Adi     :"So what is your plan Budi?"
Sam    :"Yes I want to hear your plan."
Budi   :"Actually, I dont have any plan for holiday."
Adi     :"Why, are you not bored to stay in home?"
Sam    :"If you want, come with me to Pangandaran."
Budi   :"In fact I have some lesson that I have to remedial, hehehe."
Adi     :"Huft, I thought that you are have many plan for holiday."
Sam    :"So, what about you Adi?"
Adi     :"My plan is go to Australia because that place is awesome"
Budi   :"Wow! you want to go to Australia?"
Sam    :"With whom will you go?"
Adi     :"Of course with my lovely family"
Budi   :"Where will you go in Australia?"
Adi     :"I will go to the zoo cause that is some animal you cant look in Indonesia and more places like Sydney and around there."
Budi   :"You have a better plan than Sam."
Sam    :"But I have better plan than you hehehe"
Adi     :"Yes your holiday place is in this place."
Sam    :"S-C-H-O-O-L School Hahaha!"
Budi   :"Help me to study dont laugh at me."
Adi     :"Okay okay sorry just kidding haha."
Sam    :"Yes just kidding bro."
Adi     :"Sorry I have to go now, bye!"
Budi   :"Bye I have to go too!"
Sam    :"You guys left me, okay I want to do some assignment here!"   


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Hopes and Dream

Letter of Recommendation

Unforgettable Moment