Conversation

Conversation in English.

Nicolas  :"What are you doing?"
Jason     :"I am looking for English book."
Nicolas  :"The English book is on a bookshelf, let me take it."
Jason     :"Thanks for your help, by the way whats your name?"
Nicolas  :"I'm Nicolas from X Science 2, and you?"
Jason     :"I'm Jason from X Science 10."
Nicolas  :"Where are you from Jason?"
Jason     :"I'm from Australia. Where are you from?
Nicolas  :"I'm from Indonesia."
Jason     :"Where do you live?"
Nicolas  :"I live in Bandung."
Jason     :"What is your address?"
Nicolas  :"Flower Street no.8"
Jason     :"I live there too!"
Nicolas  :"Oh really?"
Jason     :"Yes my address is Flower Street no.53"
Nicolas  :"We can study together in my house or your house"
Jason     :"Yes we can"
Nicolas  :"The bell is ringing!"
Jason     :"Thats not the bell sound."
Nicolas  :"So, whats that?"
Jason     :"Thats your phone sound."
Nicolas  :"Hahaha... I thought that was bell."
Jason     :"Hahaha."
Nicolas  :"We have same schedule for the next lesson."
Jason     :"Yes, the next lesson is English."
Nicolas  :"Do you want study together before the bell is ringing?"
Jason     :"Ok lets study on that gazebo!"
Nicolas  :"The bell is ringing!"
Jason     :"See you Nico!
Nicolas  :"See you!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hopes and Dream

Letter of Recommendation

Unforgettable Moment