My Hopes and Dream

Hello guys, do you have a dream? of course you do right? be rich, success or be president? dream is very important for you because if you have a dream you know exactly what to do to get your dream. So i want to tell you a little bit of my dream.

My name is Nicolas Irgy Adryan im now sixteenth years old. I have dream i'll be a miner engineer or software programmer. Why? because if i'll be that i'll be a rich person, but dont think i'll be an arrogant, individualist. I have dream be a helpful person too, so if im rich i want to help suffer people from natural disaster, orphans, and people who need some help.

I have passion to IT, why? because im more like working on technologies device than writing on paper. I know now you think why this man want to be a miner engineer not just be a software programmer? Lemme tell you now, so thats my dream from Junior Highschool and so many news that natural resources will be extinct. I want to solve that if i'll be a miner engineer.

Enough with chit chat now i want to tell you about my strength and weaknesses, OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS, this is all people dream in this world i think. I want to make my parents, brother, and sister happy. Okay now i want to tell you my strength:
a. Im very responsible;
b. Im very kind person;
c. Im hardworker if i have strongdesire;
d. and I can control my emotion very well.

My weaknesses is:
a. Easily panic;
b. Bad physics :( ;
c. Deadliner;
d. and im just friendly to person that i know.

Soo thats all about my dream. I hope after you read this you can think about your dream and share your dream to me in the comment below!! THANKS!!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicolas! I'm ur secret admirer. Hehe. Your phisique isn't bad, I think you're totally cute. Boy, dont be insecure okay? I want u to read this and reply it. But, it seems impossible this articlewas written 3 years ago :')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter of Recommendation

Unforgettable Moment