EDU PASSION 2019

Hello and welcome to my blog again!!

I want to tell you about event in SMAN 3 Bandung. I know its late, but why not?
So the event named Edu Passion 2019: Agranasta, this event held on Thursday, January 24 2019. This event was organized by OSIS LXVI and Counselor SMAN 3 Bandung and this event intend to give insight for the students about some universities especially for 12th grade which is now they must know what university fit them.

Im part of OSIS LXVI, I handle the foodstand, handle people wandering around and secure the gate to make sure no one "mabal". Early mornings the event was opened by greetings, some performance from extracurricular. Something special come from the gate and it was Ridwan Kamil come to this event. Wow so great right?

On evening main venue was empty because all the people go to the classroom to listen the presentation from some "cool" Universities in Indonesia.

Ok thats all thanks for read my blog, see you on the next blog!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hopes and Dream

Letter of Recommendation

Unforgettable Moment