Expression Offers and Suggestions

Topics: Choose the additional subject

Adam: "Hey Nicolas!"
Nicolas: "Hey Adam!"
Adam: "What additional subject will you choose?"
Nicolas: "I think I will choose Economy."
Adam: "I think it's not good for you. Because you're good in Germany."
Nicolas: "Thanks but I still want to choose Economy for my additional subject because I think it will be useful for my future life. I think you're good in Economy. Let's choose economy, so we can study together!"
Adam: "Should I choose Economy for my additional subject?"
Nicolas: "I think it's more useful for your life and you want to be entrepreneur right?"
Adam: "Yes I am."
Nicolas: "Then you have to choose Economy. It will be useful for your major."
Adam: "Thanks nic for your advice, but I will choose Germany."
Nicolas: "Really? Why?"
Adam: "Because I will take entrepreneurship major in Germany. Germany is in top spot for entrepreneurship in this year world ranking. That thing will be my chance to be the best entrepreneur and I will improve the state of the Indonesian economy."
Nicolas: "Okay then. I hope you can be a good entrepreneur and make this country become a developed countries."
Adam: "Thanks nic. I have to go now see you later!"
Nicolas: "See you!" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hopes and Dream

Letter of Recommendation

Unforgettable Moment