Unforgettable Moment

Hello! Welcome back to my blog!

  I have many unforgettable moment. One of it is the moment when I was still Junior Highschool, I elected to became a OSIS member.

  First day all of the students who was elected to became OSIS gather in hall. I was very proud of me to became OSIS and I choosen to be a SEKBID 1 that I will coordinate Qurban Event, Pesantren Kilat, and more.

  Second day in the morning all of the students breakfast and then gather in field to do PBB, it was 2 hours. PBB is line of march, we do this for inauguration ceremony. at 12 o'clock we take a break for worship and lunch. After we break, we were going to field to do PBB again. After it finished we were go home.

  Third day was the inauguration ceremony and we were tense but after ceremony we were very happy because we were implement it fluently, and we were officially became OSIS member.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hopes and Dream

Culture Tour 2019