It's All About Me

     Hello! Welcome to my blog!

    I want to introduce myself first, my name is Nicolas Irgy Adryan my friends usually call me Nico. I was born in Bandung, 26 September 2002. I am one of the students 3'20 Senior Highschool Bandung. My hobby are music and sport. I wish i can be Engineer.
    Im the second of four children, I have 3 siblings 1 older brother, 1 younger sister, and 1 younger brother. My family and I live in Bandung.
    I have many unforgettable experience but I want to tell you all my most unforgettabble experience. When I was a student in 34 Junior Highschool, I get trophy that I was rank 2 in Ujian Nasional (National Exam) when I was get the trophy, I was like 'Wow, really? am I dreaming?' but thats really happen to me I was very happy. 
   
That's all from me, thanks! for read this article. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hopes and Dream

Letter of Recommendation

Unforgettable Moment